Members are more than welcome to come in and browse, and a photocopier is available for 20 cents per page (within copyright restrictions). Unfortunately we cannot offer a lending service. Open Tuesday – Thursday; please call 9481 0053 for an appointment.
We would welcome any donations of illustration related publications – so if you are having a spring clean, you know your collection will find a welcome home!
There is an extensive collection of Outlines (our quarterly), and you can also preview the DVDs from the 2007 Connected Festival as well as the following:
- ‘Starting your Career as a freelance Illustrator or Graphic Designer’ by Michael Fleishman 2001
- ‘Inside the Business of Illustration’ by Steven Heller 2004
- ‘Graphic Artist Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guides’ by Graphic Artists Guild 12th edition / 2008 & 13th edition (2011)
- ‘The Australian Writer’s marketplace – 2009/10’ & 2011/12 published by The Queensland Writer’s Centre
- B&T Directory – 2006/2007 published by Reed