I’m Jess Racklyeft, a Melbourne-based illustrator. I create hand drawn and digital illustrations for prints, cards, custom portraits for lovers and families, business designs and children’s books (my love and obsession!). I've won several illustration awards, and worked with a variety of publishers such as Scholastic, The Five Mile Press, Windy Hollow, Affirm Press and more. I’m also a member of Style File, SCBWI and Illustrators Australia’s.
Books for 2018:
- The Year of the Dog by Charles Hope and published by Wild Dog Books, 2018
- Hear See by Tania McCartney and published by EK Books, 2018
- Love Was Hiding by Jennifer Loakes and published by Windy Hollow Books, 2018
- Dreaming of A to Z by Jess Racklyeft and published by Windy Hollow Books (upcoming)
- And more coming in 2019.
- If Baby Could Talk by Michael Wagner and published by Windy Hollow Books, 2017
- Merry Everything by Tania McCartney and published by Windy Hollow Books, 2017 (CBCA Picture Book of the Year notable)
- Smile Cry written by Tania McCartney and published by EK Books, 2016. (CBCA notable and winner of the 2017 SCBWI Crystal Kite Awards for Australian/NZ.)
- The Midnight Possum written by Sally Morgan and published by Omnibus/Scholastic, 2015
- Little Koala Lost written by Blaze Kwaymullina and published by Omnibus/Scholastic, 2015